We are confronting irrational tyrannical Leftism like never before. The utter lust for power and control, with the suppression of all opponents, is on a scale never before seen in American history. Almost all the power centers are woke, cancel culture Leftists. Commies, fascists, and totalitarians are within the gates of our Republic.
I still believe America has more freedom-loving and common sense Americans than Leftists. But the Leftists control the Democratic party, the media, entertainment, and a few weak Republicans, thus their Leftist agenda is imposed while dissenters are canceled and vilified and information controlled and censored.
Here are 5 rules to help navigate thru the Leftist tyrannical madness:
1. Reject the Leftist, Democrat Party, and mainstream media narrative. Trust your own common sense. Trust your experience and what you see with your own eyes.
2. Truth and reality is the opposite of what the Leftists, Democrats, and mainstream propaganda media declares and promotes. And if they ignore, bury, or censor something, be assured it has validity.
3. Realize that Leftists do not think like us. They operate by a different standard and foundation. Leftists do not operate with logic, rationale, honesty, facts, or fairness. They live in an emotional utopian fantasy world. A fantasy world built on impossibilities and concepts foreign to our American principles and values. And Leftists are willing to do whatever it takes to implement their impossible fantasies and irrational Utopia.
4. Do not acknowledge, or give credence to the Leftist nonsensical concepts, claims, labels, and positions. The Left desires for us to engage their irrationality and fantasies and to put us on the defensive and make us timid. Don’t do it. They do not and will not listen to reason and facts and history, and they won’t be persuaded. Therefore, simply disregard and mock them and their ideas for the nonsense they are. In fact call it what it is, dumbassery.
5. We are right and they are wrong. The cause of liberty is moral; the cause of total power is evil. Thus confidently act accordingly and be unafraid and unapologetic. Be an alpha.
The goal of the Left is total power and they will do whatever it takes. This is why Leftists are government centric. They know that if they can enlarge and control the government and bureaucracy, then they can coerce and control us.
And Leftists play to win. For them politics is not just for fun or a past time. They will never be satisfied until they succeed. That is why they happily change positions or contradict themselves, it doesn’t matter, it’s the end that matters.
On the other hand, our aim, the aim of conservatives, real Republicans, and common sense Americans is liberty and freedom. It is the preservation of our individual unalienable rights, private property, free enterprise and markets, and limited government as prescribed in the Constitution.
But a problem we face is from within our ranks. We have some weak conservatives and Republicans who will not fight to win. When they have the power to protect and implement laws and barriers to secure liberty and our Republic, they don’t do it.
For example, in 2016 when the Republicans held all branches of government, instead of legislating for freedom and installing legislative walls to protect us against Leftism, they instead fought against their own Republican President and the will of the American people. They worried more about optics or reaching across the aisle or other selfish idiotic reasons than they did for the future of America.
Far too many Republican politicians and pundits are war gaming while the Leftists are marshaled for battle and are on the march.
Yes we can still win without losing our values and principles. And we can win within the boundaries of the Constitution. But the McConnell’s and Romney types are worthless and a hindrance.
The RINO’s who are not willing to fight with the same vigor and drive as the power hungry Leftists need to be defeated and replaced with relentless fighters. And the States as well need to step up and say no to the totalitarian and tyrannical Leftist government over-reach. But ultimately and finally it is up to us the American people. We must declare that enough is enough and make a stand.
The words of Thomas Paine in 1776 are as applicable now as then: “THESE are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives everything its value. Heaven knows how to put a proper price upon its goods; and it would be strange indeed if so celestial an article as FREEDOM should not be highly rated.”
It is not a time to shrink from the Leftist dumbassery, but rather we must serve our country and be like our Revolutionary Founders and conquer the tyranny before us. Our freedom is not contingent on Government permission.